Friday, June 20, 2008

Colby's 6 Month Checkup

Chris and I took Colby for his checkup today and he was 18.8 lbs and 28 1/2 inches long. He is in the 95% in height (who in the world he gets this from, we don't know) and he is in the 75 % in weight.


He also had his shots today, which I can't stand. I was holding his hands and Chris was kissing his forhead as we were both saying, "It's Okay" over and over. I bet the nurse gets tired of hearing that all day! He hardly cried with the first one, yelled on the second, and almost busted a lung on the third one. When it was over I picked him up and he instantly quit crying, like mommy has a special healing touch that makes the pain go away. Not hardly, but it's great when they think so, huh?

Soooo, no more shots until 1 year old, Yea!!!!!!





Colby is trying to sit up, but he can't hold it for very long. When he falls over it's always a nose dive but he doesn't seem to mind....... I let him keep trying. I will be glad when he masters the sitting up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...