Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's True, Baby Girl is "2"

I can't believe it's true, out lil' pumpkin is two!

 Let me see, my lil' pumpkin….

  is a mama's baby
 loves her brothers
 repeats everything like a little echo
 rules the house with her feistiness
 has the vocabulary of a five year old
 can't get enough hummus
requires little sleep
squeezes the bajesus out of you if she gets really mad
says, "I wuv you so big"
runs to the door everyday to greet Daddy after work
cuddles with me all night
only uses the potty on her terms
puckers up for kisses all day
loves to be my helper
belly laughs when tickled
says hello to everyone
is a magnet to babies
has a lip gloss addiction
first one to ask, "are you otay?"
has the most stunning eyes ever
made our family complete

and has stolen our hearts forever!


















Bring it on terrific twos!!!



                                                                Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...