Sunday, March 2, 2008

Easter Pictures






Chris had drill this weekend so I was a little bored! I decided to dress Colby up in his Easter outfit and have some fun taking pictures. He thought the bunny was pretty funny! I took him to Walmart to get some cheap wallets but he got tired and didn't won't to play anymore. When he got tired the photographer suggested that we lay him on his tummy and get some shots. Well we know that a two 1/2 month baby can't lift his head and chest up very well.  I asked her how old did she think he was and her response...... 4 or 5 months. I started laughing and let her know he is just a little chunky for his age and you can't judge a baby by his belly, and there is no way she was gonna get a shot in that position unless she wanted a pic of the top of his head. Needless to say we left without any pics. We are going Saturday to get his pictures made with real bunnies, it should be interesting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...