Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Daddy of the Year!

I've been back to work for two days now and I think it was the worst decision ever! Monday I woke Colby at 6:30 so I could love on him before I left for work and Chris said I messed up his routine but it was worth it. When I got home at 3:00 he was napping and I couldn't wait for him to wake up. I rushed in there and picked him up when he made the first little sound, he really wasn't completley awake but I helped him out! I think about him every second of the day and, I watch the clock constantly! When I get home and pick him up it's the best feeling in the world to give him 100 kisses and squeeze him close! I have to say that Chris is the best husband in the world! He was off the past two days and stayed home with Colby, I was so jealous! He kept Colby on his routine, read to him, washed the clothes and cleaned the house when Colby was napping, and tolerated me calling every hour on the hour. He did everything perfect, but the sweetest thing about it was that he enjoyed every minute of it! I couldn't ask for a better husband and an amazing daddy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...