Sunday, February 24, 2008

Colby's Big Weekend- 1st Party






Colby had a playdate this weekend with Wyatt and Conner. Colby didn't know what to think when I laid him the middle of these big boys. Conner is very active and was trying to grab his face. He quit grabbing his face and decided to be sweet and hold his hand, too cute!





Colby also went to his first birthday party today, but he just couldn't stay awake to enjoy the fun!









Well tomorrow is the big day, I'm returning to work. I only cried once but it was a down pour. I was asking Chris if he thought Colby would wonder tomorrow where I went. Chris said probably and it made me break down and want to quit my job. He meant well but I wish he wouldn't have said yes. He gave me a big hug and tried to console me and even told me not to go back
( He is so wonderful). My favorite part of each day is when Colby wakes up from his nap because when I look over in his bed to pick him up he gives me the biggest smile and it melts my heart. I told Chris that I would be missing two of his wake time smiles. It kills me to think that he might be wondering why is mommy not here this time. Chris doesn't go into work until 1:00 tomorrow so he will be able to keep Colby and mom won't come until 1:00, then I will be racing home at 3:00! Well if your reading this, please stop and say a prayer for me and Colby. I will let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Amanda Smith said...

Good Luck! I am not going to lie it will be hard but he will be so happy once you get home. And atleast you have your mom to care for him. Weekends will take on an entirely new meaning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...