Thursday, August 21, 2008

Colby loves his birthday suit!






I was wondering if my son is the only one that loves his birthday suit. He can't stand putting on a diaper or any clothes. He goes around all day naked as a jay bird. I really don't mind him enjoying his day in the nude (it actually makes potty time easier), but I wish he liked clothes just a little bit. He cries every night when I put his PJ's on, I guess he wants to sleep naked too! If I put just a diaper on him, he knows how to take it off. Once I get the clothes on him he is fine but it sure is a pain during the tramatic procedure!

My biggest fear happened tonight. Colby was crawling toward me and Bentley snapped at his face. He didn't cut the skin enough to make it bleed but it made a mark on his face. Bentley has never been a big fan of children but I thought it would be different with Colby. He has growled at Colby several times, but I really didn't think he would ever bite him. I've had Bentley for 6 years and he is so jealous and so protective of me. I felt really bad the last couple of weeks because we were discussing the possibility of finding him a new home, but now I don't feel bad at all. I know now that it's something that has to be done because I will never allow Bentley to ever hurt Colby again. Bentley was my baby for so long and you could have never told me in a million years that I would ever get rid of him but my child's safety comes first! I really want to find him a good home. He needs to go to someone that doesn't have children and can give him a lot of attention. He really is the sweetest dog to his owners but he can be very protective.

I'm sad but Bentley has to go bye bye!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...