Friday, August 22, 2008

Generations of Love

 Colby and I went to eat lunch with daddy and Colby got to play around in the fieldhouse. He visited with coaches and talked a little football talk! Well tonight was just the beginning of another LONG football season. Richland played Philadelphia in a jamboree game and next Friday night is the big Florence vs Richland game. Don't get me wrong I LOVE football, I just hate not having a husband for 4 months! Colby's great-grandparents came to visit today and could not believe how mobile he is now! Colby is so blessed to have so many wonderful family members that love him so much. He not only has the best grandparents but he also has 3 wonderful great-grandparents on Chris's side and one on my side of the family. Mamaw and Pawpaw (his great-grandparents) are almost in their 80's and act like thier in their 30's. They go to the gym every morning, look great, and they drive every Friday night to see chris's dad coach football, no matter where it is. I told them today that I hope I'm just like them when I'm their age. They also collect all their change, roll it, and bring it for Colby's savings account, how sweet, right?

I could tell you about how much his grandparents love him and what all they do for him, but I would be here all night! I think it's such a blessing for Colby to be surrounded by so many generations of LOVE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...