Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010 was filled with Friends, Family, & Fun!!

I took the boys to pick out their pumpkins!

 It didn't take Colby too long to claim his perfect pumpkin! After I finally managed to get the boys and the pumpkins to the checkout counter I was told, "cash only Mam"......well how peachy since I definitely don't even have a dollar!
We returned later that afternoon with Pawpaw Mike,
 Bailey, and
 rain boots!!!
 Colby thought he hit the jackpot when they gave him a ghost mask!
 He wanted nothing to do with actually sticking his arm down in the pumpkin guts but he was all about stirring!


 Chase wanted in the mix so......
 in he went......my little peanut fit right in the pumpkin!!

 You might be asking, "why are they in the bathroom?" Colby insisted on lighting the candle in the bathroom where it was really dark....whatever!
 Trick-or-treat night was a blast! My friend Angie brought over her little Frog & Turtle to join my Buzz and Fierce Firefighter.
 Conner, Colby, & Cooper
I told you he was FIERCE!

 Our hood gets a little carried away on Halloween but the kiddos love it!




 Can you tell I'm checking out Tinkerbell's body? Helloooooo.....do you see those legs? They literally came up to my neck! I bet a few dads made more than one trip to that house!
We ended the weekend with the Koseks at their neighborhood festival! Colby said his girlfriend, Kate, was a beautiful princess!! Kate quickly corrected him....." I'm Belle, not a princess!"
Otay, I'm Buzz!



Until Next Time......

1 comment:

Britanny said...

Sooo much fun! The fierce firefighter is adorable!!!! Buzz Lightyear seemed super eager to get some candy from the tallest Tinkerbell I've EVER seen!...oh well, Halloween has to incorporate the daddies somehow? ;) So glad you had a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...