Sunday, February 20, 2011

Surprise!! We havin anotha baby!

My tummy looks a little bloated....Nah!




I feel a little nauseous......Nah!





I just thought about Chris while listening to, "I miss everything about you" and cried like a baby and he's only been gone a week....Nah!





Chase keeps getting frustrated while nursing as if my milk supply has decreased for some reason......Nah!


Wait a minute! Could it be? Is it possible? There is no way!

Could I be pregnant?


I will just take a test just  for my curiosity, but it's a slim chance that I'm pregnant.

let me just get this $1 test from dollar general, I'm not spending $15 when I know I'm not pregnant!

Okay, sprinkle sprinkle, see I knew I.......

WHAT!!!!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!

DOESN'T TWO PINK LINES MEAN POSITIVE?




I better take one more to make sure!

Yep, four pink lines definitely mean positive!

Tears of joy ran down my face



My heart was racing



My stomach was in butterflies


My body was numb from shock


I grabbed Colby and said,

"WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!"

We hugged, cheered, called Daddy, and celebrated together!

For the remainder of the day, Colby chanted, "we havin anotha baby, we havin anotha baby....Oh my doodness!!"

WHAT A BLESSED LIFE WE LIVE!






Yes, I was super surprised, but I love surprises...especially surprises that are little drops of heaven!

We are thrilled to death to welcome #3 to our family!

I hope Chasey Poo is ready to give up his baby of the family position and take the role of big brother.

After all, he just  turned ONE last month....he is practically grown!








We got the biggest, yet sweetest surprise on Valentine's Day.....we heard the heartbeat, Jones baby #3 is definitely on the way!!!

I will have three kiddos 3 and under.....How about them apples!!!


Until Next Time.......

3 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

hahaha...cute blog. Congratulations! So happy for you guys!

Anna said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm super happy for you guys!

Britanny said...

So excited for you guys! When will this little bundle of joy arrive? Can't wait to meet sweet baby 3!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...