Sunday, January 15, 2012

2011- Best Year Ever!!

The year of 2011....Lets see, where do I begin? In 2011 our cup surely ranneth over, to say the least. It was jammed packed with BIG changes and even bigger blessings!

Chris got a load master position with the Air Guard, which had us traveling a good bit....we lived in San Antonio & Oklahoma for several months, and enjoyed a brief stay in Florida.

He now flies with the C-17, and I'm so proud of my Top Gun!

As for me and my biggest accomplishment, I had the natural birth of my dreams......


and this blue-eyed beauty made our family complete!
My Colby man entered the world of soccer...


and turned "4"!!!
Chase still hasn't learned to talk very well, but he has conquered the potty!!
We decided to move to the Rez, since it's more convenient.....closer to Chris's new job and a skip away from all the activities we enjoy!

We started our New Year's festivities with my life-long friend and her kiddos......

Angie & Josie
                                                (Sorry you must tilt your head sideways, but I'm done with the stubbornness of these pics!)

 then kept the par-tay going with some of our favorites!!!
We all cooked up some calzones (so fun).....
Kim & Me

Gary & Shannon

Kevin & Kim


 and rang in the New Year with a baby in tow and a cheesy toast!!
 2011 bestowed blessings galore, and we are beyond grateful!


Until Next Time............

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...