Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011

I hosted my first Christmas dinner this year, and I have to admit I was proud.....it was delish! I kept it simple with a honey baked ham, Paula Dean's green bean casserole, grandma's dressing, a fruit salad, french bread, and a chocolate chip cookie dough pie that was divine!!!

Nanny and Pawpaw Mike came to celebrate Christmas Eve and....

brought the boy's some cool laptops.....you really cant get any cooler than Thomas on your computer, right?
Aunt KK brought a gift that was definitely a necessity.....a gigantic body ball!! I mean everyone needs a ball they can climb in, roll around crazy, and break a bone!


It was a hit with my crazy squirts!!! If aunt KK had kids it would be payback for sure, but since she has a girlfriend and no desire to have children I will have to get creative!

KK & Melissa helped the boys make a choo choo train to leave out for Santa.....cookies just wouldn't cut it!

My exuberant boys got their Pj's on in a flash, leaped into bed, and.....
enjoyed The Night Before Christmas!
We really tried to emphasize that Christmas is Jesus's birthday and not theirs, so we got them a few of their favorite things but kept it extremely simple! 

Except this bad boy.....
It was their one big gift! Colby has had one for two years now and they fought over it all the time....now they can ride together!!

I'm glad we kept it simple since this little guy was Colby's MOST FAVORITE TOY OF ALL!!!
It didn't take much for Chasey Poo either.....the flashlight stole the spotlight!!
Christmas day was celebrated with the Jones crew, and Coach & Jojo showered the boys with more presents than Santa!

Colby could not get enough of his leap pad, which he calls his IPad....so he can be like Daddy.
We are beyond blessed and Christmas 2011 was the best.............
 just ask my sweet baby girl!!



Until Next Time

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...