Friday, May 4, 2012

Goodbye to Chris's Twenties

At the young age of seventeen, I asked Top Gun what he wanted for his birthday and without skipping a beat he replied- a kayak, please!

A kayak, please!- has been his response for the last thirteen years and my reaction has always been-

Really? Ummm.... No!

Until this year, that is!!

I figured his consistency earned him the privilege of a granted wish!

Not to mention, he deserves a little peace out on the water! Top Gun's hubby/daddy duties are quite exhausting but he always perseveres!!

While the boys anxiously awaited Daddy's arrival, they thought it would be a great idea to break the kayak in.....what thoughtful little squirts!

Top Gun was GIDDY, grinning from ear to ear! It made all my hard work worth it! Trying to shop while two bambinoes jumped in every boat, knocked over an entire rack of paddles, and played hide-n-seek under the life vest........was not a walk in the park!

After the big reveal, Babalu was calling our name for a birthday dinner with the Koseks, but he found a crew of his best buddies....I just love surprises!!






The following day Top Gun convinced his pal, Adam, to jump on the kayak band wagon so he would have a partner in crime.....I don't think it took much convincing!

Adam got one in blue and hit the water with "ole yeller"!!

I'm on cloud nine! When I make Top Gun happy, I'm Happy!

Until Next Time.........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...