Sunday, April 29, 2012

Baby-Led Weaning


Baby-led weaning is my preference when it comes to feeding. Baby girl is almost 7 months old and just started showing signs of readiness, so I decided to give her a little taste. I know using puree food isn't really recommended with BLW, but I went with applesauce, and encouraged her to navigate the spoon.

She wasn't a big fan.....






but she thought the spoon was fabulous!!



It was a fun experience that we will continue to explore on her own time!
I have breastfed her on demand since day one, and I know her cues as if they are my own......I don't expect it to be any different with solids. I'm also not in any rush to change her diet, breast milk serves ample nutrients and wholesome fats, it's really all baby girl needs right now,
and her spoon, of course!!!




Until Next Time....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...