Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Hoppin Good Time!!

My friend Morgan and her daughter, Sarah Spencer, are not only cute as a button, but can throw a hoppin Easter par-tay!!!
The decor was darling and the goodies were almost too precious to eat!




Colby's basket was overflowing with eggs, but Chase spent the entire time trying to eat his candy from the ONE egg he found- you snooze you lose! Lucky for Chase, Colby shared his stash (without me even prompting- I was shocked). Just when I couldn't be more proud of my little guy, he saw a little girl crying over her spilled lemonade and poured his lemonade in her cup.......maybe the Easter Bunny sprinkled him with a dash of sweetness! I might need to hunt that Bunny down!

Catherine & Neely-what an adorable duo!
 Chase missed out on the sweetness sprinkle as he was attached to my backside, peaking out from behind my thigh.

 He also wasn't a fan of trying to look like the guy he was avoiding.



Until Next Time.............

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...