Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Guess I'll Marry Mom!

Meet Kate, the girl that has stolen Colby's heart!!


Looking over my shoulder, Colby commented- hey that's Kate, I just love her smile in that picture and her hair blowing!

I don't even know if Top Gun has ever noticed such qualities in a picture of me before, not sure how Colby is a natural romantic!

He also has figured out the opposite sex quite quickly.  He informed me once-
Mom, I use to aggravate Kate, but now I just do what she tells me to do.

While riding down the road, I was eavesdropping on their conversation-

Kate, I really think you should marry me!

No, Colby I have to marry Hughes.

Okay, marry him first and then marry me.

Cooooolby, you only get married ONE time!!

Oh, I guess I'll marry Mom then!!
(Gigantic grin on my face)


Sure I was second choice, but I will take it!!




Until Next Time........


1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

They are such a mess! Let's not forget the spanking that Kate gave Colby today for going into the street...young love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...