Friday, April 6, 2012

Play Garden Welcomes Rollie Pollies!

Top Gun decided to get his thumb a little green this spring and grow a garden. I love the entire experience for the boys- working, caring for their plants, learning about life and delayed gratification.....that is if our plants survive and provide! As for me, I'm Henny Penny, but I'm cool with that!

After the garden was prepared and planted, Chase didn't like the idea that he couldn't move the dirt around, replant the tomatoes, or basically just pull a plant up and get rid of it while he was digging for worms.

An idea I recalled from Pinterest got my wheels spinning....gotta love some Pinterest!

I took the boys to Lowe's and purchased a few goods for a play garden, now they can get creative in their own space while daddy tends to his domain!






 The best part of building our garden was the boys discovering rollie pollies!!

Until Next Time..............

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...