Monday, April 23, 2012

Sitting Pretty

 Josie Kathryn decided she would give sitting up a shot, I think she enjoys the view. What she doesn't enjoy is me removing her book to take a picture!
 Just look at that face. How in the world will I ever say no to her....the odds are not in my favor!

I love to revisit the boy's milestones to see how baby girl compares, it's very interesting.
 I create photo books for each year of my children's lives and they are definitely a favorite in our household.....the boys absolutely love them!!

Take a peek at Chasey Poo at 6 months...


( 9 months)

I'm hoping she doesn't rush through life as quickly as her brothers!

So far, so good......she is more than content with sitting pretty and taking it slow!
                                                             ( 6 months)


Until Next Time..........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...