Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Shade...I'll take it!

When Top Gun announced that he would be off for four days, I started daydreaming of sleeping- in, taking a few long bubble baths, sewing a few curtains, and maybe even using the potty in private, just maybe!

It was all a dream!

I woke up to loud, banging chaos.




What are you doing?

I thought since I had a few days, I would do some repairs on the deck and add a pergola for some shade.

That sounds nice, but with the boys here?

Sure!



No relaxing in a bubble bath for me!

Chase, give me daddy's pencil!


Chase, don't eat the eraser!

Boys stop yelling, it's just a saw.



Chase, get down from there, and go get on some undies.


Heaven's to Betsey....I was worn slap out,

but it was all worth it in the end!





I might not have gotten a relaxing bath, but I get to relax in the shade while watching my monkeys play!
Until Next Time........

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

Love it! And the climbing juniper! Nice touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...