Monday, July 21, 2008

7 months


Colby just turned 7 months old on the 19th and he is so much fun to be around. He laughs all the time and screams at everything. We went to Target the other day and he kept screaming at everyone that walked by. He screamed at one lady and it scared her so bad that she jumped, I apologized as I was laughing my head off. Colby said his first word and no it wasn't mama or dada, it was Uh O. I have to admit that we do say that word 100 times a day so i can't blame him. My dad and I were the only ones that heard him and when I screamed for Chris to come hear him, Colby just laughed at us. Hopefully his next word will be Mama! He finally mastered sitting up and now he is working on crawling. He gets up on his knees and rocks for about minute and then moves each knee once and takes a nose dive. He is trying really hard and doing great so I think he will be crawling in the next couple of weeks, I can't wait because he is so ready to go go go! Also, his front two teeth are in now and he constantly grinds his teeth together, does anyone else have this problem?

We went and got Colby a car and he absolutely loves it. He turns the steering wheel, honks the horn, and laughs the entire time. The faster we go the better he likes it. He would ride it all day if we let him, then he would never learn to crawl.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...