Monday, July 7, 2008

Colby's First Illness

Colby was sick for the very first time, and it was so pitiful. It was only a cold, but Colby was the typical sick male. He had to be held all the time and required 24 hour loving.

One night he cried and cried and then finally fell asleep cuddle up beside me and 100 things ran through my mind while I watched him sleep. I wondered why God thought I was worthy of such a blessing, how fast he is growing, if I would remember this very moment forever, if he knows how much I love him, am I doing everything right, what will I do when somenone hurts his feelings, how will his first girlfriend be, will I be here when he has his own child, and so much more. I think of these things all time and wonder if I'm the only crazy mom that does. So anyway, he is better now but when all that junk drained it made his voice hoarse. When he trys to yell and talk it's very low and his little voice cracks.

Now that thats over with, my little man is getting his two front teeth and he his not a happy teether. He can't win for losing!

Things Colby Likes at the Moment!

1. Colby wasn't too sure of his new bath tub at first but after a few seconds he was very excited about it!






2. Dogs


3. Conner's Wagon



4. Birthday parties




Colby and Wyatt at Conner's 1st Birthday Party

5. His new cloth diapers



The cloth diapers are going good! It's really way easier than I thought. This type of cloth diaper makes it easy! I have about 15 diapers and I wash them every other day. I dump poo in the toilet and then throw it in the wash. I never have to buy dipers again and I'm sure Colby likes wearing cloth on his booty a lot better than plastic, wouldn't you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...