Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who needs a spoon, just eat like an animal!

My friend Amanda has a daughter Colby's age named Carsyn. She told me today that Carsyn has started eating her oatmeal with a spoon. Which by the way if you like reading my blogs, you will enjoy hers also and she is a really good photographer too. She is going to photograph Colby's First birthday party, which I'm very excited about!


http://carsyndaniellediary.blogspot.com/





Anyway, I thought that was pretty impressive that Carsyn was eating with a spoon so I thought I would let Colby give it a try. I gave Colby some macaroni & cheese in a bowl and helped him use a spoon. He took the bowl and dumped it on his face like a pie, and then licked the bowl like a dog. He did hold the spoon with one hand, but crammed the macaroni in his mouth with the other hand. It was soooooo funny. I'm not sure when he will be able to eat with a spoon but I assure you it's not anytime soon. So, is this a boy thing or is my son out of control with his eating?





Colby's opinion on using a spoon.






We got to sign class early so we had a photo shoot.

Colby dumped out all the balls as soon as the teacher put it out.



He was showing off his new walking skills!
He helped get everything ready.

He is playing with John Steven. John is 12 months old and signs eat, more, dirty diaper, thank you (which is too cute), and all done. His parents just started so he is doing great. His dad brought him last week because mommy couldn't come, how sweet is that? Dad said that since he is signing diaper change, they are going to start potty training soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...