Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Story Time at the Richland library

Yesterday was very busy for us. We met some friends at the Richland library for story time. It was the first time we have been and it was a lot of fun. They listened to music, danced around, heard two books read and then did a little art activity. Of course, Colby tried to eat the glue so we just watched Paige and Avery make a Mr. Candy Corn!

Richland Story Time is on Tuesdays at 10:30

















Then we had lunch at McAllisters and then played all afternoon. At 4:30 we had our last baby sign class. It was sad because we had to say goodbye to friends we made. We decided that we are going to take the sing and sign class in January so we can all see each other again. The sing and sign class last for 10 weeks, I can't wait!




Wade weighs 22 lbs at 6 months old

He is the cutest butterball! Colby liked him a lot and he only fell on his head one time. Good thing Wade had some fat rolls to protect him!









Tori is signing while reading a book


Tori said between 10-12 months they really start picking up all the signs and usually have between 30-50 words. So, I'm waiting on Colby to decide to use the signs to communicate. The other day Chris and I were reading him an animal book before nap time and when he saw a bear he signed it. I was so excited! I think it's amazing that at 10 months old he can tell me what animals he likes. He obviously likes bears because he chose to tell me about a bear. He also signed eat the other day while he was waiting in his high chair and he continues to sign all done. But those are the only signs he is using right now.

Potty Time
He is using the potty between 7-9 times a day. Since he is doing so well when we are at home I decided to keep a potty in the back of my car. I don't want him to think that he is suppose to potty at home but when we are out he needs to use his diaper. He does fine using the potty in the back of my car (it's an SUV so there is plenty of room). It never fails that someone walking by stops to take a second look and gets a kick out of it! One man said, "bless you, I remember those days!" I figured since he is going so many times a day that it would be much easier to get training pants so I can just pull them up and down. I think I'm going to use Imse Vimse Organic training pants because they have the best reviews and they are so darn cute!



Colby takes off walking but he is still a little wobbly!

Angie Creel Neely found out today that she is having a little brother for Conner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...