Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Colby's First Halloween & Throw-up Experience!


Colby's first Halloween went great! He looked so cute in his Spider outfit! He invited some friends over to enjoy the fun! Colby's guests were Conner Turkey Neely, Wyatt Dinosaur Foster, and Braxton Cow Byrd. It's so crazy how Me, Sarah, Angie, and Jessica all grew up together and now we all have boys around the same age. It's such a blessing to be able to share another part of our life together. I just pray that they like each other when they get older or we will make them be friends, hehe!

Sarah & Wyatt



Conner




Grandparents couldn't miss the big event!






Braxton



Where's the party!!!






It's been a long night!





All the ladies with their boys!!




I can't even walk in this silly thing.

That's it! I'm out of here, I'm going to change.



Now, this is more like it!



My first throw up experience!
Colby has not adjusted to the time change and still keeps waking up at 6:15 instead of 7:15. So this morning Colby let out a horrible scream at 6:15. Which is very unusual because when he wakes up he just talks to himself until I come get him. So, Chris ran in there to see what was wrong and Colby was surrounded by vomit. We could tell the vomit was old because it was dried up on his shirt. Colby threw up during the night and didn't feel the need to tell us. It was so heartbreaking to know that he laid in vomit all night, but I assume it didn't bother him. I told you my boy loves his sleep, hehe!
What caused him to vomit?
I cook Colby steamed fresh veggies everyday. I wanted him to try some asparagus but fresh asparagus is expensive so I got some in the can. Big mistake, the canned veggies didn't sit well with his tummy. Canned veggies have a lot of sodium and Colby doesn't get hardly any sodium because he doesn't eat processed foods so I guess his body wasn't use to it. What's really gross about the whole deal is when I picked him up I noticed he was chewing on something and it was a piece of asparagus that he picked out of his vomit and thought it still looked yummy!
Colby's sign class is going to be on WLBT tomorrow night at 10:00











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...