Thursday, November 27, 2008

Colby's First Thanksgiving

After Papaw blessed the meal, I asked myself can life get any better than this? I'm so thankful for everything in my life! Today I enjoyed a cheerful time with my amazing husband, precious son, wonderful family, and I ate the most yummy food ever! I could not have asked for a better First Thanksgiving for Colby, it was perfect! We had both sides of our family over to celebrate Thanksgiving at our house this year and Colby loved it! He did so well! He did not cry one time, took both his naps (even with all the commotion), and used the potty for viewers, hehe!

My Silly Boy!



Playing Outside



















Paw & Aunt KK


Mamaw & Papaw brought Colby more coins for his savings account
and a cute, cuddly teddy bear!








Mamaw & Papaw



Uncle Darren



Uncle Cory



Coach & JoJo


The Jones Family







































































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...