Friday, December 12, 2008

First Night Away From My Baby :(

The time has come when I have to let go and realize everything will be okay. Tonight will be the first night that Colby won't be sleeping down the hall from me. Chris's college roommate is getting married in Oxford, so we will be gone until Sunday. I'm very nervous, but I know he will be in great hands. My mother is coming to stay at our house so it won't be a huge change for Colby. She is so excited, she's been acting like a kid in a candy shop. Little does she know that by Sunday she will be worn slap out because he never stops! I have a little bit of anxiety because I've never been away from him for longer than a couple of hours, but I know this will be a great time for Chris and I to get some alone time! I won't know what it's like to sleep later than 7:00.



Colby playing in the snow!


























Our Family Portraits
client proofing
regular sessions
Jones
your email


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...