Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Colby & Bebo

Colby has always loved loved loved his Binky and doesn't go anywhere without it but now we have a new friend..a BIG friend. He wants to take Bebo everywhere we go but the problem is....he is bigger than Colby!








Don't worry, he doesn't leave Binky behind and sometimes we have to bring pink bunny and Ike the dog too!






Colby's big thing right now!


When we pull up in the driveway he screams DRIVE and can't wait for me to unbuckle him so he can climb to the front and drive. He would play in the car for hours if we let him!










Excited about driving and signs "yes"






He also loves to bring me flowers....well weeds, but it's the thought that counts!








We went to eat lunch with Daddy today and Colby discovered something he loves!









Christopher Chase Jones


My pregnancy as been absolutely perfect! No sickness, pain, or any complications! I feel great and love getting bigger! He is moving more and more every day and it's amazing! I am 21 weeks and I've gained about 8lbs and 7lbs is in my behind!

This was Saturday night at "Ladies Night" and Emily went into labor and delivered Brooklee (not there she made it to the hospital) YAY!! She is soooo beautiful!


2 comments:

Amanda Smith said...

Love it! The video is precious and Carsyn does the SAME thing in the car. Sometimes I let her while I unload the groceries..hee hee. I thought that was hilarious about Emily going into labor! What did you feed her?! Hope to see yall soon! :)

Also enjoyed the other blog about your bible study- good information!

Ashley said...

hey! which blog is sara's? i can't find it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...