Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"

Through my journey of preparing for natural birth, I have learned that every labor experience is different and you can not plan or expect any certain type of situation. I have all the info, and I know without a doubt that I want a natural birth. I know it's better for me and the baby but will it be enough to make me not scream....BRING ON THE DRUGS!!!

I hear a lot of negative comments from people when they hear I intend to have a natural birth but thank goodness my husband is my biggest support and believes in me and my decision.

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we might oft win by fearing to attempt."
-Shakespeare

"Act as if it were impossible to fail." -Dorothea Brande

I once read Keys to Positive Thinking by Michael Ritt that changed my outlook on life.

I strongly believe in the power of the spoken word and I'm going to apply it to this situation:
* I can do this, no matter how hard it gets
* I can rely on strength from God and support from my husband
* God designed my body to do this, I will make it through


Believing God is wonderful. But Jesus urged us to do one more thing — to speak the word of faith, to verbalize what we are seeking from God. Such a believer, who understands the power of the spoken word of faith, "shall have whatsoever he saith".


Mark 11:22-23, KJV ...Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Three foundation stones of faith that gets results:

(1) Have faith in God [vs. 22] — faith in His Word, in His promises, in His Son Jesus. It’s not “faith in faith” or in memorized formulas that gets results, but faith in God.

(2) Believe in your heart, without doubting.

(3) And say with your mouth what you believe.

• Believe in your heart and say with your mouth. Believing God and His Word is of great importance. But Jesus encourages us further to articulate, to say aloud, what we are believing God for. There is great power in the spoken word of faith.

2 Corinthians 4:13 It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak.

"He did it with all his heart, and prospered." 2 Chronicles 31:21

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"

Philippians 4:13




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...