Monday, November 23, 2009

My Active Son

I went to the doctor today and everything went well. I was concerned about my weight gain because I'm almost 31 weeks and have only gained 14 lbs. I was way bigger with Colby, but he assured me it was easier to gain weight in my first pregnancy because I wasn't chasing Colby around all day. It's not an understatement when I say he is the most active child in the world. People always give me the "bless you", "how do you do it all day", and "whew, I wish I had his energy!" Even though it is quite exhausting, I love him just the way God made him! I wouldn't change a thing! God will use all that energy for something special one day!





Colby is extremely active all the way up until bedtime. He has to do about 20 fly jumps on the bed and would do 100 more if we let him. Watch how he makes Chris stand in one exact spot and he thinks you run on two instead of three LOL!






The only time Colby sits still is to watch football. Yes, he is just like his father. I will be so outnumbered especially after Chase gets here...good thing I like football!

Colby signing Touchdown





1 comment:

Candise said...

How stinkin' cute!!! I gained less and less with all three of my pregnancies...thus far! I love that Colby still uses his bouncy...I still have them all over the house because Andrew still likes to play in them...only have 2 mos before they will have to be back out, so why put them away now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...