Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Chris was off work all last week so we took advantage of it and headed to the coast to stay the week with his parents. Cory, Chris's little brother, also came so it was great to see him. He moved to Lake Tahoe over a year ago and we miss him! It is always refreshing to go visit my in-laws. I love the delicious meals, homemade cookies, playing games (not bragging but I won at Scattergories), conversations, and resting while they entertain Colby! I love Thanksgiving and spending time with family but it doesn't take a holiday for me to think about all the things I'm thankful for......I do that every day of my life!





Colby is not your ordinary 2 year old. He doesn't like toys, especially toys made for his age. He would prefer to help with chores.



Helping JoJo with laundry


Picking up pine cones after Coach cut down a dead tree











Preparing dinner

Blowing off the porch



Washing Uncle Cory's truck





Making bean dip




Wearing JoJo's wigs (which she doesn't need anymore...her hair grew back even thicker and curlier than before) She looks beautiful and is cancer free!









I think he is definitely a blondie



He calls this riding the tractor


The Jones Family



Loving on Abby




Checking out neighbors putting in their shed


I went to the doctor the day before we left and he said to eat seconds at Thanksgiving since I have only gained 14 lbs. Of course, I had to follow doctor's orders and by the time I was done my jeans were hurting so I put on stretch pants hehe!



I have now gained 18 lbs, which means I gained 4lbs in a week. I don't know what Chase was waiting on, I guess all the turkey and dressing caused him to have a growth spurt!














2 comments:

Ashley said...

i think thanksgiving was what caused baby X to pop out early! i had THIRDS and not by dr's orders!

Candise said...

Fun! I hope I get those kind of orders at the doc this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...