Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Poop Happens

Wow...yesterday was one poopy day!!

We dropped Chris off at work and then the boys and I took a stroll around the rez and then hit up the park! After playing for a whopping five minutes, Colby needed to take a poop.

Of course....no potty!

We loaded up and headed back to the apartment....thank the Lord, it's only a 5 minute drive.

Colby leaped out of the van and made a v-line for the potty. He was in there for a good 10 minutes and then came out and started playing with his trains, and it hit me....there was no toilet paper in that bathroom.

Colby, did you wipe your booty?

Sure I did!

With what, there isn't any toilet paper.

I know, I used a rag.

What? Where is the rag?

I flushed it down the potty...it had a lot of nasty poopoo on it.

Oh Dear! Did it go down?

The water came up high.

Baby, you can not flush a rag down the potty....it breaks the potty.

Okay!

BTW....the potty is definitely broken and the 3 month lease specifically states....

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPAIR COST TO THE TOILET IF CHILDREN FLUSH ANY OBJECTS.

Great! Not sure we will be getting our deposit back.......not to mention the broke closet door and the torn up blinds.

If that wasn't enough....the poop just kept coming!

Since the boys didn't get to play much, we returned to another park after Chase took a nappy nap.

I KID YOU NOT! We were there for 5 minutes and Colby said, "Mommy, I have to poopoo really bad!"

We were at a park that does have a potty but it's all the way across the parking lot.....what in the world are these park designers thinking???

Mommy, it's about to come out!

I'm going to stay here with Chase, you run to the potty and I will watch you.....yell loud if you need me!

Okay.


He actually walked all the way to the potty while holding his hand over his booty.....I guess he thought he could hold it in!


About 10 minutes later, I saw Colby walking back to the park with his pants down to his ankles.

Son, what in the world are you doing? Pull your pants up now!

I can't

Yes, you can! Pull them up now!

It came out too fast....I'm so sorry!

It's okay baby....everyone has accidents.


No, it's not okay.....it's not suppose to come out that fast.

It happens...we will clean you up and we can stay and play!




I had an extra pair of underwear in the car and I used every wipe I had.....it was a pretty big mess!

We got it done and he was ready to play.

I sat down to rest and Chase climbed into my lap and what do you know........I smell poop!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I used every wipe to clean up Mr. grown man poop....now what?

I had to use armor all wipes on my baby's booty.....just awful. I figured it was better than sitting in poop!

Isn't it funny how it doesn't just rain.....it pours. It was all rather comical!

I wanted to scream WHAT THE POOP IS GOING ON!!!






Until Next Time...............



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love it, it seems like even with one we can have some super-poopy days too!

Kosek Landing said...

The poop comes in waves around here too...I sit around thinking, "What did I feed these kids today?"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...