Monday, August 15, 2011

Chase Loves...............

My little Chasey Poo at almost 19 months LOVES..................

Loves his new big boy bed!
He holds me captive until he falls asleep, which I don't mind at all! He curls up next to me, usually cheek to cheek and throws his little arm around me.....moments I will never forget! He usually wakes up at least once during the night and sits straight up in the bed until I return to his side, then he calmly conforms back to his nestled position and drifts back off to dreamland!



 Loves his Big Brother!
I heard a sweet sound, so I peaked in and found him rocking Chase and singing Jesus Loves Me.....melted my heart on the spot!



 Loves to potty with Colby!
Colby has practically potty trained that little squirt!

 Loves to eat outside!
Frankly, he just loves being outside period.
 Loves his cheese smile for pics!

Loves his favorite word...MORE!

MORE is a good word for him since he has a way of making me fall in love MORE & MORE with each passing day!

Until Next Time.........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...