Thursday, September 25, 2008

What's new with Colby man!

It's been a few days since I've last written, but Colby keeps me sooooo busy! He is all over the place and trying to walk. He lets go and stands alone for about 30 seconds and he takes one or two steps. He is still a little wobbly, but I think he will be walking within the next month. He has a little lion that he walks behind and now he walks all around the house with it and he doesn't need my help anymore :( . He loves to be outside all the time and the weather has been wonderful, there has been a great breeze everyday and he loves the wind because he thinks the wind chimes are hilarious. I love being outside because it gives me the opportunity to sign wind, tree, bird, grass, etc. He still hasn't decided to sign back a whole lot yet but he completely understands when I sign. He watches me intently and then he responds. If I sign passy he will go get it, if I sign more he will reach for whatever i'm referring to, and he crawls to the bathroom if I sign bath. I guess he will sign back when he is ready just like they talk when their ready!



Colby has been trying to get the toilet paper so I finally let him do it and he only liked it for about a minute. I guess since I didn't say no no, it wasn't that interesting anymore.



Things Colby loves at the moment!

Playing outside and water bottles Elvis Jones






banging on the dryer door

playing in the pack-n-play while I cook dinner
Walking with Mr. Lion
His drums
Banging on the toilet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...