Saturday, September 13, 2008

Daddy's First Football Game

 I decided to take Colby to see daddy's football game. He struggled to hang in there to the end! I left at 9:00 and he was asleep in about 2 seconds, and I went home and put my little man in the bed. Of course, he still woke up at his usual time, 7:00. When nap time came he was so tired, he slept from 9:00-12:00. My baby had to catch up on the sleep he missed last night. I'm not sure if we will go to anymore games this season. I might just wait until next year when it will be a little easier for him!







What's New With Colby?



He upgraded to a babybjorn potty chair








Colby is doing good with potty training. He hasn't pooped in his diaper in weeks. I'm so glad because he has grown man poop and he feels that little potty to the top. He usually TT's in the potty a couple times a day but still TT's a lot in his diaper.

He now takes a big boy bath and absolutely loves it!




He is doing great with finger foods. He loves everything I give him, especially steamed squash!





Still hates to wear clothes and sucks his pacifier upside down.
He loves to climb on, over, and through everything, and he is so ready to walk!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...