Monday, July 6, 2009

Helping Coach



We took a little a trip to the coast so Chris could help his dad build a pergola.

Before
After

JoJo is doing great!!! She is cancer free, and her hair is growing back! She is such an inspiration! I never once heard her complain, and I was astonished at her strong spirit!

Getting ready to cut the grass








Even if he has one in his hand, he still wants mine!
















Riding in the hamper

Helping JoJo put the dishes away......he is the best helper!
He loves Abby!
JoJo made some orange juice popsicles
Look at that pose... hehe




Checking out the watermelons















2 comments:

Ashley said...

Amen! So true! I eventually began giving bradley fast food due to "peer pressure" of fellow mississippians-- big mistake. Now that's all he will eat. I didn't figure out as early as you did that when people diss your parenting practices that they are actually not confident with their own choices. I just let everyone convince me that i was being too neurotic. Always follow your convictions, yes! But attest that it won't make you popular!

Ashley said...

I meant to write "i can attest"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...