Monday, July 20, 2009

Tickle Monster

JoJo came to town for a visit and we all went to lunch and had a great time! Every time JoJo comes to visit, Colby gets a new wardrobe ( Woo Hoo) but this time he also got the cutest book ever! Colby loves loves loves to look at books and always wants us to read to him so I know this will be a favorite for many years to come!!


It came with these adorable gloves and while reading the book it tells you where the Tickle Monster will tickle next. It's so funny and great for interactive reading that makes a book come alive! I give it a ten, thanks JoJo!





Colby wants to be the Tickle Monster and he thinks it's hilarious to tickle me. He is kinda rough though and every time I say "Ouch" he stops to kiss it, he is my sweetheart!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...