Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pump It Up

Today we went to Pump It Up for the first time, and Colby enjoyed every second of it! I think Chris and I had just as much fun as Colby. We did everything with him because there were a lot of big kids there and they weren't really paying attention around the younger ones. Colby didn't care, he acted like he was their size. He didn't have any fear and just jumped right on in like he was a big boy. He didn't stop running for the entire 2 hours. We were in good company with the Buckleys, Franz, and little Usry! I'm so excited about Colby's birthday party at Pump It Up, only 4 1/2 more months hehe! Colby's cousin is having a birthday party there in August so we are ready to go back!

Chandler Usry



Paige Buckley

















Colby had to top the day off with an ice cream cone!





1 comment:

Anna said...

I take my kids here every chance I get for pop in play. Both of them absolutely LOVE this place! Afterwards, Elise is usually asleep before we get out of the parking lot! It is so much fun! I love it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...