Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let It Snow!!

Do you think Colby was excited about playing in the snow?


He got a little angry because his four wheeler kept spinning out



Paw Paw Mike was prepared to play!





A few seconds before Colby jumped off the wall and fell on his booty, I did the same thing....thank goodness Chris didn't catch it on camera. He is still talking about how graceful I appeared!
I'm sure your wondering how in the world I jumped off a 1ft wall and managed to fall on my butt......well, I wonder the same.






Dear Kim,
I'm sorry to tell you but Kate's snowman doesn't hold a candle to Colby's masterpiece, and just so you know...Colby built this all by himself! Maybe y'all can work on snowman building after circle time practice.
Love,
Chris











I can't believe how much snow we got on a February day in Mississippi!









Colby has seen a lot of snow in his short little life.


2010



This was exactly a year ago.....look how big the same coat was. I can't believe how much he has grown up in one year.

2009




Chase stayed inside where it was warm & cozy!!
3 weeks old

2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Dear Chris,
You are that parent...that parent that enters "Colby's pumpkin" into the pumpkin carving contest, and clearly you were the one that chisled out the haunted house scene. You are that parent...the one that will bring in "Colby's storyboard," that has a papermache Dr. Suess head coming out the middle, and some sort of wood carved Thing 1 and Thing 2 sitting proudly on display. I know the type...the overachiever...the overzealous parent that does his kids dirty work.

Do not get a big head about your four teared snowman! Also, are those castle jumper balls being used as the buttons? I believe those belong in the dining room, along with gigantica castle! I don't remember mention of castle jumper balls in Frosty the Snowman.

Kim :)

Ashley said...

chase is so beautiful! when are y'all going to come visit? i'll make punch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...