Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Bowl



We were really pumped about the Saints playing in the Super Bowl, but we decided to stay home and enjoy the game. After all, Chase is only 2 weeks old, Colby has a cough again, and Colby's bedtime was during halftime.....it just made sense to stay home!! Oh, how life changes after kiddos!
My three boys + steak dinner+ cookies for desert+ Saints win the Super Bowl = a perfect night!


Pre-game activities.....

Chris decided to get his lego collection out of the attic and share them with Colby. I was surprised how picky and protective Chris was of his legos. He quickly decided Colby wasn't ready to handle the legos with proper care. Notice, Colby is no where to be found but Chris is still in the zone.


After reading what Chris wrote on his lego box when he was a child, I realized this obsession started long ago!




Don't touch this box.....WOW, now I know why Colby isn't big on sharing.


The graffiti also displayed brotherly love.....




Cory wrote Christopher is butt.....soooo funny!


Is this my future with two boys and what the heck is this all about?





Watching the game

It wouldn't be a game without chips & salsa








and of course.........chocolate chips cookies made by the cutest chef!!



Yes, he has on Christmas PJs in Feb....oh well.




My favorite Super Bowl commercial







Gooooooooooo Saints! I think it's pretty cool that the Saints won the Super Bowl the year Chase was born!
I cried like a baby watching Brees and his son after the game.......what a precious moment!!!









3 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

OMG...I cried too! How very very special for him.

Alicia said...

Life with 2 boys is a lot of fun! I cried when I saw Brees with his son too!! Melted my heart!

Kosek Landing said...

Kate and I were justing looking at your post together. She loves looking at pictures of her friends.

While looking again, I can't believe I forgot to comment about Chris' lego box. He would be that organized even as a young boy! Too funny...Preble and I are always giving him a hard time about his organization with soccer.

Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...