Friday, January 14, 2011

You got a boat?????

Yesterday I went to pick up Colby's buddy from daycare so he could spend the afternoon with us! Colby was so pumped about Conner coming to play.....poor thing just gets tired of playing with me all day, every day!  I left the boys in the car while I went in to get Conner and he immediately said, "where is Colby?" I could tell he was just as excited when he started skipping to the car asking over and over, "where is he, where is he, where is he? When the sliding door opened they were both thrilled to see one another! It was the sweetest thing ever and the conversation between two three-year old boys was quite entertaining.......

Hey Colby.

Hey Tonner (he still can't pronounce the C sound), I'm Toby and that's my broder Chase.

I know silly, I love you Colby.

I love you too! I have new trains you can play with.

Do you have a boat? Lets get in the boat and then I can swim with you.


I don't have a boat but I have new trains.

I like boats and I can swim with you!


What are you talkin about Tonner? I said I not have a boat. Boats go in water and I not have water in my room.

Do you have a snake? I like snakes!


No way! Snakes are scary, I not like snakes. Snakes live in a tree and I not have a tree in my room, but I have new trains.

I have a  dog named Jake, a big dog.

I not have a dog....do you like trains?

Do you have a boat?

No

Is this your baby?

Yes, that's Chase.

I think he is thirsty.

No he not.

We are home boys, lets get out.

Tome on Tonner, tome pay wif my trains!

Okay!


I guess he gave up on the boat!



What's more difficult than trying to understand their dialogue........managing to get a decent picture of the two silly boys together!

                                                          Conner...give me a smile!
                                                          
                                                          Colby, stop jumping up and down!
                                                            
                                                           Conner, look up and open your eyes!

                                                           That's just scary.....never mind, go outside and play!


Until Next Time..............

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

Oh my...too funny!

Trains are way cooler than boats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...