Sunday, March 27, 2011

Zebra Sneezes

We took a little walk on the wild side at the Wildlife Ranch!

Getting up close and personal with the barn animals!
Chase was beside himself.....he was giddy the entire time!
Can I mommy....
it will be one heck of a ride.......
I'm going in.....
Got him....ride cowboy ride!!!
It's time to hit the road and see what we can find!
It didn't take long to spot some interesting wildlife......


Our favorite by far were the beautiful zebras......
The zebras didn't just want a snack, they wanted to jump in the car, strap on a seatbelt, and become a part of our family.
I didn't think I could handle a zebra for a pet, so I declined!

We will call this zebra "Bob".
Bob took a liking to Chase and shared a few laughs!
Bob literally got nose to nose with Chase and being the animal lover Chase is....he was giggling up a storm!
That is until.....Bob let out a gigantic sneeze that covered Chase in zebra snot. Chase made a run for it, across the van and right into my arms.
He put his cheek next to mine and glared back at Bob.....if looks could talk, I guarantee he said, "what now Bob, I got my mommy, go on with your bad self and take those nasty zebra sneezes elsewhere!"


Until Next Time.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...