Saturday, October 3, 2009

Double Stroller Maddness!!

I went to register at babiesrus yesterday and I looked at double strollers for hours and still didn't choose one. I decided to come home and read parent reviews first! I intially decided on this one but all the reviews said it was very heavy and some mommies even complained that it wouldn't even fit in the back of their SUV..not good.




I go a lot of places during the week such as story time, playgroups, bible study etc., and I need something easy to get out and get from the parking lot to the desination without Colby running for the hills while I'm trying to get Chase situated. So I think the

Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stand-On Tandem Stroller



will work out perfect because it's really light weight and compact but serves the purpose. I can attach the carseat now and when Chase is big enough to ride in the front Colby can either stand in the back or sit on the backseat. It will be perfect for him because he doesn't like to be strapped in and he will love standing up for the ride!



The only thing that stinks is it's not offered in the store and has to be ordered on-line.





I would love any feedback about double strollers!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like a GREAT choice! I just got the Jeep side-by-side umbrella stroller at BabiesRus after several similar experiences with going, being overwhelmed, and leaving empty handed. I was really happy with it, but ended up getting a Jogging stroller as well for big walks in the neighborhood. It would be nice to have something that would serve both purposes; maybe this stand up thing is it! If I love yours, I might get one of those as well...unless they make TRIPLE strollers!! AHHH!!!

Candise said...

My friend has this stroller for her two and she loves it. I have the Phil & Ted sport inline jogger...you can use it as a double, with a carseat as well. I love it's steerability and the fact Jim can take both boys on runs with him. I wish I had gotten this before my travel system. I LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...