Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome Ashton!


We have had a few changes in our life this weekend and have welcomed them with open arms! Ashton is a precious little boy that God has placed in our life! He will be with us for the time being and we are thankful to have him in our home.
He arrived Friday night and Gammy and I took him and Colby to the Florence Homecoming game. The boys had a blast but wouldn't leave the poor eagle alone. I think Colby gave him about 20 high fives.


Class of 99 was at the game celebrating their 10 year reunion, it was great to see everyone! I can't believe it will be our 10 year reunion next year...time has flown by. I was walking in front of the cheerleaders and one called me Mam. I know she should have, after all I am pregnant and holding a toddler on my hip which screams to her.....old lady. It doesn't seem long ago that I was standing in her position getting ready to start a cheer and thinking about how old people were if they were at the game celebrating their 10 year reunion. Ha, now I know it's not old at all.



Saturday we rode bikes at Gammy's house.





Bike Racing




Sunday we enjoyed the Fall Festival at church!

Ashton getting spider man painted on his cheek.





Colby would not get out of the space jump..he jumped his little heart out!












This morning we went to story time at the library and made pumpkin necklaces...
heard a funny story..


built a lego tower..






and sang a lot of fun songs!!!



We stopped by the park on the way home and Chris was on lunch break so he got to join us. The weather was perfect!


Look at that hair!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...