Friday, September 3, 2010

Powerful Bond

I can not express the overwhelming joy I felt today when I read this amazing story.....

Miracle mum brings premature baby son back to life with two hours of loving cuddles after doctors pronounce him dead........read more.



I know that God is using this little guy to help spread the message of the unbelievable bond a mother and baby have and the importance of uninterrupted bonding time.

I have a passion to help mothers know all about attachment parenting including birth bonding, breastfeeding, and positive discipline. It seems as if the world we live in has become so harsh towards precious children. Babies just want to be loved, held close, nurtured, breastfed (if possible), as opposed to separated at birth, left to cry it out, and cruel discipline.

I hope this incredible story will cause a reform in so many hospitals. A baby should not be separated from the mother after birth.....it's crucial bonding time.

Do you want to know why so many women have difficulties breastfeeding in the US and other cultures don't?

No one takes their baby away!!



I had a difficult time nursing my first son so I did some heavy duty research and I wasn't about to make the same mistakes on the second go round. Dr. Sears 7 tips to better bonding was extremely helpful.....read here!

I knew when Chase was born, I didn't won't him to leave my side for one minute. If you feel the same way then you can make arrangements for in-room transitional care. I had to pay extra but it was worth every dime. I had a private nurse and Chase didn't have to go lay in a plastic box, in a strange place, with other crying babies, and wonder where mommy went. Chase stayed on my chest and we had appropriate bonding time that aided in problem free breastfeeding!

God gives us an incredible gift to love and nurture and thank God Kate Ogg was able to provide baby Jamie with the one thing that saved his life.....LOVE!

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...