Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fun While It Last!!

Who would have ever thought that two years ago when I sat next to Ashley in Tori's Sing & Sign class that we would be best friends to this day?

We instantly clicked and had so much in common! I ran home and told Chris all about her.....you know, like back in the day when you would call your girlfriend to tell her all about your new crush! We have the same parenting style, beliefs, values, and we are both SAHMs......it was fate!! We get together several times a week, and I don't know what I would have done without her these past two years. Her oldest son is strong-willed so she has really advised me well with Colby. I just love our friendship!!

Through Ashley and bible study I also met another great friend, Sara! She now joins us for playgroups weekly and breakfast on Wednesday mornings! Let me just tell you she is one fab momma and Colby loves her little girl, Eden!!

What we have is OH SO GREAT, but unfortunately has to come to an end soon. Both their husbands are residents and will be taking my besties far away from Mississippi as soon as they finish Med school...boo! I really am happy for them since they don't have any family here to help.....I can't even imagine! I will miss them dearly and will keep in touch forever!!

We all three took the kiddos to the Zoo this morning!













Well, we are going to have fun while it last!!

Thank goodness God is having mercy on me and Kevin took a job at UMC, therefore not taking my Kim away too!! Kim is also fabulous and just became a SHAM a few short months ago, but she is out of commission at this time......baby #3 just arrived!



Hurry up Kim......I'm missing you and the Kosek clan!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

awww! I feel loved! Great pics too.

Ashley said...

i feel loved too! you have been such a blessing to us amanda!

p.s. could you please REFRAIN from the ashley pics till i have lost about 20 more pounds??? would be much appreciated! (and washed my hair within 3 days and maybe a stitch of make up would be nice, too! ugh!!!)

Kosek Landing said...

YOU ARE SO SWEET! You guys have been such a blessing in our lives. I hate that we missed the zoo, and I'm sure that Kate and Jack really hate it. Kate loves her Colby time.

I need to get on board with this Wednesday get together. Kate and Jack have school, but Mama's gotta eat :)

Also, thanks for posting my b-day picture. Now I can officially document that day in my life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...