Monday, September 27, 2010

You Make Me Smile :)

If you saw me today then you probably saw a huge smile on my face.....I sure had a lot to smile about!!

Chase's surgery follow-up went great today, he is healing perfectly......I just had to smile!

Colby went to play with his buddy, and when I returned to pick him up I got an excellent report for obedience......WOW, I just had to smile!!

I met Ty, I love me some newborn babies!! I was so happy for Mark & Ashley.....I just had to smile!!!

The weather was fabulous, perfect for strolling around the hood!! Colby was so pumped about his new bike.......I just had to smile!

The fact that he is obsessed with his helmet and refused to part with it at bath time......I just had to smile!!
Do you see the sucker in his mouth? He didn't won't his dad to take it away so his solution to the problem......
Hide and maybe Dad won't notice.....I just had to smile!

Watching Chris try to read while Chase was more interested in banging on his head instead of listening to the story......I just had to smile!!
Last but not least, Chase belly laughing during tickle time............I just had to smile until my cheeks hurt!!

Oh, I love my life!!




Until Next Time................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...