Friday, April 15, 2011

Mississippi Mud Pies

Thunderstorms rained on our zoo parade today and made us a prisoner of our home. This is never good with my active boys that want to be ANYWHERE but inside!

Since we were stuck inside, I surrendered to my house that was begging for a cleaning. It took all day, but what do you expect......I had to vacuum with an extra 21lbs!

Finally the storms skipped town and my boys were itching to get outside!!

What do you do when it's been storming all day?

Throw on your rain boots

(don't even worry about pants)

and get cracking on the mud pies!!




 Nemo got in on the action too!!!

 Chase perfected the pie packing......that's my boy!
 He had to do a little taste test, of course!

Hmmm......not too bad, needs a little sugar!



Mississippi Mud Pie, Anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...