Thursday, April 7, 2011

Super Duper Proud of Daddy!

My heart is broken as I lay here blogging, wishing Chris was occupying his side of our bed.  He just makes  me so content in life and it's just not the same without him. I love when it's time to curl in the bed and get as close to him as possible and rub my cold feet against his legs, especially since it works him up every. single. time!!! He knows what's coming, but is startled EVERY time, "Come on now, your feet are like icicles.....STOP RIGHT NOW!!" Ahhhh, I'm laughing now thinking about it!

Chris came home for four days and it was just a big, fat hairy tease before he jetted off to Washington this morning. We spent some fun family quality time together!!

By the way, my honey bun now has earned his wings and he also graduated first in his class.......as Colby would say, "WE ARE SUPER DUPER PROUD!"

I won't get to stick my cold feet on him again until an entire month from today. He will be flying from Washington to Florida to finish up a class so we will be making a trip to the sunshine state to retrieve daddio!

Yes, we will stay at the beach for several days and not only soak up some sun but soak up each other!! A month is a long time without his bear hugs, sweet kisses, night time cuddles, and his smile that lights up my world!

I pray this is the fastest month of my life, and to all my friends...... feel free to let us tag along as much as possible or just move in if you don't mind!!

Until Next Time......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...