Monday, April 18, 2011

Our Typical Day

The days of our lives are so simplistic, yet perfection in our eyes. My boys are definitely all boy.....rough, tough, dirty, and live to be outdoors! They wake-up at seven o'clock ready to inhale breakfast and Chase is literally signing "outside" while still sitting in the highchair. He dashes from his chair straight to the back door and never looks back.

(Let me apologize for the not so good photos. My camera broke and all I have is my phone camera, but baby #3 is due October 9 and my birthday is October 6, so I'm thinking a really GOOD camera would be the perfect gift.....hint hint Chris!)

They get busy on their rides....


Flippin around..... 



If we don't have a play date, we usually hit the pavement for a stroll
(to keep my preggo booty in shape)....

Yes, still in PJ's....that's how we roll!

We end our stroll at the infamous dirt pile.

Our special dirt pile has magical pebbles,


wizard wands,
                                                               hidden trash treasure,
and if you make it all the way up super hero challenge

                                                            
You are crowned KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!

Chase has many more days of practice.....maybe he should use his magic pebbles!)

After conquering the mountain, we head home for lunch but only after a little mud bath!


Who knew a water puddle was so Awesome!!!

After lunch and a much needed scrub down, Chase took a nap, and Colby and I hit the books.....preschool time!

He is thankful for JoJo coming in the morning to go to the Children's Museum.....how sweet huh?

We thought it would be a great idea to send Daddy an Easter card.....Easter won't be the same without him!


Chase took a stinkin ONE hour nap and then we went to pick up a buddy from daycare, and enjoyed the excellent weather at the park!

A woman always loves a beautiful bouquet of weeds flowers......courtesy of my sweet Colby!

We decided to take a little nature walk in the woods back behind our house. Chris cleared a trail for the boys.....they absolutely love it!

Colby's first experience with a honey-suckle.


It's amazing what happens to little boy's minds, once they enter the woods.
They fought off bears, wrestled snakes, and built a special fort......which they said they were going to sleep in tonight! Funny, Colby already climbs in my bed at midnight, not sure if he is ready to tough it out in the woods overnight.

They became little detectives and tracked a deer, certain they would find one.....


They would poop in their pants if they actually saw one!


Still making the rounds while I cook dinner.

Eat, Bath, & Bed

Do you see why my boys were sound asleep at 7:05 tonight!!

Once they are snoozing, MOMMY TIME is on like Donkey Kong!

I don't touch housework with a twenty foot pole. I don't even turn the TV on......I  soak up the silence!!

Silence = clear mind, actually finish a thought, pray!!!!

If Chris is home, it's time to actually have uninterrupted conversation and I make an exception for TV,  we watch Office....it's kind of our special thing!

Tonight I'm a loner so the agenda is:

long bubble bath

wash and dry my hair.......since that doesn't happen in the morning with two squirts

and then read this addictive book ( I know I'm waaaaaay behind) until I fall asleep......



Then wake-up and do it all again

Thank God!




Until Next Time.........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...