Monday, April 11, 2011

Positive Polly

I know I was Mrs. Debbie Downer last post, harping on the bad news of missing my hubby.......I'm going to be Positive Polly today!

Why?

Chris called to inform me that he will be arriving to Florida earlier than expected, and since there were no rooms on base, he gets a hotel room.

HELLO....

that means the boys and I are going to load up Oddy and head south to the beach!!!!

Just knowing that we will get to see Chris seven days earlier than expected......I'm one happy momma!!

Not to mention, NINE DAYS of....

sand between my toes

the sound of waves crashing

the boys building sand castles

soaking up the sun

relaxing with my man

I CAN'T WAIT!!!


I'm ready to sport this black, bad boy.....

pasty legs and all!!

Yes, I already have a baby bump at 14 weeks........I guess it's the norm when you pop a bun in the oven every year!!

Until Next Time......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...