Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Girl's Name is......

Man Oh Man, it's been a trip trying to decide baby girl's name! I don't remember it being this difficult with the boys, but Baby girl took us for a ride and I'm glad it's come to an end! Chris was extremely picky, which was starting to wear me down, but I also think it's sweet that he took so much time and deliberation on choosing a name for our Baby girl!

The special name we chose for our little girl is.....

Josie Kathryn Jones


We just fell in love with Josie as soon as it rolled off my lips. The other 100 names I suggested to Chris only received a curled nose, so I knew this was the winner.

Josie is also special to us for many reasons!


My grandmother- Betty Jo
Chris's mom- Jo'el
Chris's grandfather- Joseph
Jo'el's deceased brother- Joey
Chris's grandmother- Joycelyn



It's a perfect fit for our family.....a special way to make our loved ones a part of our Baby girl!

Kathryn gave it that final touch, it's such a classical, beautiful name and it's after my mother- Kathy!

I also love the meaning!!! Josie means God will add and Kathryn means pure.....

GOD WILL ADD PURE!  

Finally, we have a name we love that's meaningful to our family! Baby girl now has a name.....

Josie Kathryn Jones





2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ah!! I love it! I must have been getting a vibe that you were deciding on names because I JUST Texted you one right before I saw this! Josie Jones! How cute! I am a big fan of cute combined with classic (natalee elizabeth, for example).

Kosek Landing said...

perfection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...